Las Vegas Nevada Real Estate Agent
Blatant Self-Promotion (1001 reasons why I should be your real estate agent)
If you have explored my site in any depth I think you will agree that it differs in emphasis from most other agent sites. My attempt is to be largely informational as opposed to self-promotional. This page is the primary exception, so here goes.
- Las Vegas, Nevada resident since 1977.
- Former Sr. Escrow Officer and Branch Manager for major title companies.
- Former Loan Officer and Loan Processor.
- Instructor of real estate accredited courses 11 years at local University and Community College.
- Full time Las Vegas Nevada Real Estate Agent since 1988 specializing in resales, new homes and investment property.
- 1988 “Affiliate of the Year” awarded by Las Vegas Board of Realtors.
- Recipient of the “Centurion” award 2002-2007. Highest award given by Century-21 for individual production.
- A long list of satisfied clients, with references and testimonials available upon request.
Am I the Agent for you?
At present there are over 12,000 active Las Vegas, Nevada real estate agents. They share many things in common. First of all, they took the courses and passed the state exam. Secondly, they don’t all have access to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) unless they join and pay fees accordingly. We, who have joined MLS,can all put you on the Multiple if you are a seller and we can all search the Multiple for available properties and represent you if you find one you wish to purchase. There are, however, differences among agents. Let me tell you what I bring to the table. I have functioned for the majority of my career in real estate as a Trustee. As such, I take my agency responsibility very seriously. I will never advise you to take any step that I believe would not be in your ultimate best interest, and with my background I am able to give you solid advice from experience although I am not an Attorney. I will accompany my client to escrow. I will always be there to give you the help and information you need. I have invested heavily in time and money in the latest technology to provide you with the best possible service in an ever changing industry. As you can see, I have a substantial internet presence. You may contact me directly via my toll-free number and discuss your needs. I’m not a pushy realtor, that I promise, and, with any luck we can find a basis for working together. Hopefully we can become friends as well as build a working relationship. Sincerely,